Categories

Search

Tuesday, October 9, 2012




When my daughter was younger, she was obsessed with losing weight. Knowing the detrimental effects of eating candy, she avoided candy like the plague--but that didn't mean that she didn't still crave it! I read in a magazine somewhere that if you smell sweets for a couple of minutes then that can sometimes satisfy your craving for them.  I'd forgotten that I'd mentioned this to her, until I came home one day and found her with two huge hunks of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups--sticking in her nose! I guess she figured that it was better to put them in her nose than in her mouth :-) I don't suggest sticking candy up your nose--but I do recommend putting it in these adorable candy bar holders! Printable Candy Bar Pocket "Under Wraps" Mummy adds a little flare to this simple but "tasteful" gift.

Parties and Patterns . 2019 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by NlinkSolution